Signature Photography


THE LOVE OF DRUMMING, ART, and PHOTOGRAPHY. 


Here's a bit of my signature photography and Artwork. This is just a few samples of some of my recent work. This is something I do for my own enjoyment. Some would call it self-promotion, but I've never been comfortable with the idea of doing self-promotion. But at the same time, it is not unusual to view me, my name, or my photography as incorporating some form of what I have called "SELF AS ART." I thought about this long before the concept of the ever-present selfie, as it commonly exists now. I'm not out to show you where I've been or exactly what I'm doing now, yet my art always seems to have some element of autobiographical content. In some sense, as with most artists on some level, my art reflects my experience, imagination, and record of who I am. 

Here are a few fairly recent images featuring some artsy photos from my private collection.


Snare Drum with Sticks.


Drum Kit in Practice Studio.



 Recent Self-Portrait.


One Variation on an Older Work of Pen and Ink.


An Image of Zoro The Drummer in Black & White.


One of My Earliest Pieces of Acrylic Paint on Canvas Board.


Signature Self-Portrait.

Comments