Dear Blogosphere ... It's Been Along Time Since My Last Confession.



Yes, it has been a long time since my last confession or since my last Blog Post. I am guilty of having too many interests in too many directions. When you have to divide your time up between things like novel writing, art creation (painting, drawing, etc.), Music creation (practice, performance, recording, etc.), keeping up to date on daily news, social trends, and just being part of this century, well, I don't know about you. But I still find myself getting spread pretty thin.

To remedy this situation and add more discipline to my Blogging efforts, I've begun a new project aimed at posting more regularly, preferably daily, but we'll see how it goes. 

While I'll still try and engage in most of my areas of interest, this little project will include several exciting things to consider and engage in if you feel so inclined.

What is this new mystery project? It's straightforward, really. One Hundred Books. I will make more regular posts featuring at least one book with each post. These are simply books from my reading library, books I have read or are in the process of reading. As you will see should you decide to follow along, I have a wide-ranging interest, and that is reflected in my choices, just as it would be in yours.

What will I get out of this little project? Hopefully a more disciplined approach to my Blog posting and an opportunity to share some thoughts on things I've not discussed much previously.

What do you get out of this project? I simply hope you may find some things that you may not have taken the time to think about previously or that you may have already read some of the same books and have something you've just been dying to share and would venture out to contribute to an exciting and yet civil discussion given that not all peoples agree on every point at all times. 

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am an English speaker, with Communication Arts as my academic discipline. I am only fluent in English, but I dabble and use the resources I have to translate other languages as best I can with today's currently available technology.

No, I'm not Catholic, although I have investigated this and many other systems of thought and belief. I welcome here the great variety of spiritual, psychological, mythical, scientific, factual, or imaginative information and reflection shared by people from all over the globe.

Please share your opinions, experiences, and what you have. If we do it right, it can be fun and enlightening to all who care to participate.

  •     Coming soon … One Hundred Books.

Comments